- Meaningful Homework and Effective Grading, September PD session at Avon Middle School North, 2013
- RISE 2.3: Engage students, multiple times 2013
- Teach Like a Champion Online Summer Book Study, 2013
- Common Core Literacy Standards Across the Content Areas, September 2012
- New Teacher Orientation, July 2012
- Professional Development Day, September 2011, Avon High School: Best Practices in Homework
- Monthly staff meeting presentations addressing issues in technology and reading research.
- Summer 2008, Summer Literacy Academy: Best Practices for Silent Sustained Reading
- Summer 2007, Summer Literacy Academy: Integrating Picture Books into the Curriculum
- Summer 2006, Summer Literacy Academy: Read Alouds Using Picture Books
- Online Guest Lecturer, L553 Media Specialists, IUPUI
- AIME 2006 Conference: Yo, Me Teach Reading?? Yes, You!!
- AIME 2005 Conference: “Can You Build It? Yes, You Can!“ and ”Write On! Young Authors“
- ICE 2000: “I-Search, You Search, We All Learn to Research“
Workshops & Presentations